Every member of your company has a home life and a work life. What happens at home affects what happens at work and vice versa.
In our Personal Stress Management Programme we teach indivuals how to deal with specific situations that are causing them personal stress, whether the source of the stress is at home or at work.
In this programme individuals learn to:
- identify the true meaning of stress
- identify how they adapt to stress
- identify their own coping styles
- identify what stops them dealing with stressful situations
- Use "Inquiry" to diffuse stressful situations
Our approach is facilitative and helps the individual to recognise their own participation in creating stressful situations and identify the choices they have in developing workable solutions.
Return to the "What we do" menu